Friday, August 15, 2008

Shopping Cart

Ready, ummm once upon a time ok there was ummm we went to Braums and then a huge package came. And there was a shopping cart named french fries. Ummm (sidenote to mom: What does it have in it?) And then my bear named Chocolate Chip is sitting in it and I have my mommy's self phone. See computer, see!! And then (what else did I do momma) I played with the pretend food and then this morning me and my mommy played a game of shopping cart and then she went in the kitchen and I said "can you return this" and she worked in her office. Once upon a time there was a mascot named French Fries. And then he vistited other people and he talked. I didn't know he talked. Did you? He worked at Sonic. And then he gave us this bean breakfast burrito thing and I ate the peppermint. That's the end. Wahooo. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: